The O2 arena is located in north-eastern Prague, approximately 10 km from the city centre. It occupies an advantageous position between the interior road ring, which provides comfortable transport from other sections of the city, and the external ring road, which allows a quick connection to the outgoing motorway and the international highway network.
Find the entry mode, forbidden items and rules of conduct in the O2 arena by clicking on the button below.
O2 arena on a judo event
The first floor will be occupied during the European Judo Championship. A quarter of the seats are retracted and a warm-up area for judokas and a platform for podiums will be created. From all places in the O2 arena will be seen on all tatami. The final blocks will be held on tatami numbers 2 and 3.
The second floor of the Prague hall will not be empty. 400 competitors, 300 journalists and 500 children from the Judo Family Camp will find their place here.
How to get to the O2 arena
The best way is to go by the underground line B to Ceskomoravska station. The pedestrian entrance is located just a few meters outside the underground station exit (turn right outside the underground exit toward the bus station and Ocelarska St..)
If you go by a tram, take No. 8 or 25 and get off at Multiarena Praha.
If you go by bus, take either of the following buses: 151, 152 or 375 and get off at the Ceskomoravska stop or take either of : 136, 145, 177 or 195 and get off at Nadrazi Liben.
- From Hlavni Nadrazi (Central Station) take the underground line C to Florenc, there change to take the B line to Ceskomoravska station.
- From Masaryk Nadrazi take underground line B and get off at Ceskomoravska station.
- From Smichovske Nadrazi take underground line B and get off at Ceskomoravska station.
- If you are at Libenske Nadrazi turn left and walk for about 500 m. You can also take the tram and get off at the very next stop.
- Coming from Brno – take exit 2 – P + R – Opatov, from there take underground line C to Florenc and change to underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Hradec Kralove and Mlada Boleslav – take exit 1 – P + R Cerny Most, from there take underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Teplice – follow Centre until you get to the Holesovice train station – here you will find P+ R – Nadrazi Holesovice, take underground line C to Florenc, change to underground line B and continue to the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Strakonice – follow directions to Smichov, Radlicka St – P + R – Radlicka, take underground line B and get off at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Pilsen – exit 1 – P + R – Zlicin, take underground line B and get of at the Ceskomoravska station.
- Coming from Chomutov – continue to the ring road in the direction to Pilsen and Zlicin – P + R – Zlicin, take undergroundnd line B and get of at the Ceskomoravska station.
Wellness hotel Step
Hotel Relax Inn